Reveal the truth about locations
629 London Wards.
Best Buy and Don't Buy.
- One Ward
- £ 39.99
- Unlimited access for one month
- 1 ward profile
- Pros and Cons of 1 ward
- 8 Core Ratings of 1 ward
- 32 Sub-Ratings of 1 ward
- 70+ in-depth area specs of 1 ward
- Instant property valuation of 1 ward
- House price forecast chart of 1 ward
- Top 3 locations under any budget
- £ 29.99 / Mo
- billed quarterly
- 629 wards profile
- Pros and Cons of 629 wards
- 8 Core Ratings of 629 wards
- 32 Sub-Ratings of 629 wards
- 70+ in-depth area specs of 629 wards
- Instant property valuation of 629 wards
- House price forecast chart of 629 wards
- All locations ranking under any budget
- 10 Core Ward Ranking tables
- 32 Sub Ward Ranking tables
- Customise your own ranking table
- 10 Core Ward Rating Maps
- All Best Buy & Don't Buy areas
- The most and the least Value for Money areas
- and more...
- £ 279.99
- / Month
- Everything in Member
- Investment Dashboard
- Buy-to-let Analysis
- New Build Supply
- Property Agents Structure
- Property Market Data Bank
- and more...
- *Investor service is open to a limited number of customers.
Can I cancel my membership at any time?
Yes, you can. We totally understand you probably will find your dream home within three-month time and you thus do not need the subscription after this. We design a straightforward process for you in this situation. No call or email is required. Just click the "Cancel" button in your membership area, and your subscription will be cancelled. It is that easy.
How can I cancel my membership?
Sign into your account, click "Subscriptions", then view your subscription order. You will see the "Change Payment" and "Cancel" buttons on this page.
I want to join as a member, but I have already purchased a Ward. Can I just pay the difference?
The simple answer to this is Yes! After you unlock a Ward, if you change mind and want to join the membership, you can just pay the difference. Any cost of a single Ward is 100% redeemable against membership purchase made within one month from unlocking the ward.